ELEVATED THREAT - YELLOW LEVEL - ELEVATED RISK
Definition: Elevated risk of terrorist attack but a specific region of the USA or target has not been identified.
In addition to all previously mentioned precautions, citizens are advised to:
- Continue normal activities, but report suspicious activities to the local law enforcement agencies.
- Take a first aid or CERT class.
- Become active in your local Neighborhood Crime Watch program.
- Network with your family, neighbors, and community for mutual support during a disaster or terrorist attack.
- Learn what critical facilities are located in your community and report suspicious activities at or near these sites.
- Contact local officials to learn about specific hazards in your community.
- ncrease individual or family emergency preparedness through training, maintaining good physical fitness and health, and storing food, water, and emergency supplies.
- Monitor media reports concerning situation.